Covid 19 Policy
Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of all employees and customers who are visiting the pub.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the pub stays a safe place to visit, these are just some of the extra measures we have put in place.
- All staff will have a daily temperature check and will wash their hands on arrival to work.
- Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser at the front door on arrival.
- If any customers are displaying symptoms or failing to keep to social distancing rules, the staff have the rights to ask them to leave the premises straight away.
- Tables inside and outside are spread out at least 1 metre apart.
- All waiting staff will be washing and sanitising their hands in between contact with different tables.
- Posters and wall markings are placed throughout the pub to guide customers.
- A one way system, with red wall markings around hot points.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes including regular cleaning of hot points.
- Staff will make minimal contact with you whilst providing attentive service.
- When booking a table Everyone in your party must not be displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or have displayed any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 7 days. If this changes in between the time of booking and attending please let us know by calling 01942 368700
- Staff will greet you at the door on arrival and show you to your table. Please ensure all of your party use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the premises.
- Guidelines will then be talked through and any questions regarding COVID-19 procedures can be asked.
- We are advised to tell you that as per goverment guidelines it is currently advised that inside gatherings should only be with your household, social bubble or with one other household.
- On arrival your contact details will be collected for everyone entering the premises. These will only be used to assist the NHS track and trace.
As a business we will continue to adhere to government and industry guidelines.
We will continue to review our COVID-19 policy and update accordingly as months progress.
We have adjusted our opening times for the time being, these may go back to normal in the coming months.
Thank you for all your support over the last few months. We hope this will continue and we can provide you with a safe and enjoyable environment to enjoy food and drink with friends and family.